Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Home News

Sad news on the home front. My faithful red Peugeot died on my shortly before leaving for China and had to be scrapped. Mum and dad's Ford Focus has now become the new Moth tow vehicle. (Just need a towbar in time for the weekend.)

But there is good progress on the workshop front, with new oak doors made and fitted by Dad and myself last week. (Whilst my Mum converted the garden back from a jungle - Thanks!)


So the Moth work going on at the moment is:

Some 'Envy' mods ready for the Tide Ride this coming weekend, then 'The Carbon Footprint' then becomes the priority project. As a result 'The Weapon' is on the market if anybody is interested. I'll post a full add on here soon, but she's currently in the workshop for a tidy up, and respray before finding a new home.

No comments: